The lampshade and ceiling of the computer room, under the bathroom. the stain appeared a couple of days ago and we were trying to work out where exactly in the bathroom it could have come from. This morning there was a big patch of water on the carpet and water was dripping from the end of the lightbulb (as you can see if you look closely - why would you do that?). The pipe behind the sink is leaking. It has made my morning rather miserable. I keep expecting the bathroom floor to fall through when I walk on it, as we've had a history of leaks. Hopefully Keith can fix it, but in the meantime, we are traeting the symptoms with towels round the pipe and tape over the lightswitch in the computer room.
I hope nothing more 'interesting' happens today now I've posted this so early lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment