I didn't take any pics today, so have taken one of my longest surviving houseplant. I'm not sure how long we've had him, but while he's been thriving, countless others have lived and died. He's slightly dog-eared at the moment (and rather knotted up when I took the pic, as I'd just dragged him through the house), but always pulls through. He has just done a stint in a precarious position in the kitchen where by some miracle he failed to be pulled to the ground by small hands, and my kitchen floor somehow remained soil free.
Monday, 26 January 2009
Day 186. Jan 6th. Survivor.
I didn't take any pics today, so have taken one of my longest surviving houseplant. I'm not sure how long we've had him, but while he's been thriving, countless others have lived and died. He's slightly dog-eared at the moment (and rather knotted up when I took the pic, as I'd just dragged him through the house), but always pulls through. He has just done a stint in a precarious position in the kitchen where by some miracle he failed to be pulled to the ground by small hands, and my kitchen floor somehow remained soil free.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment