We've a field next to our house. I've lived in this house for 10 years and have been in the field about twice. We went there today, as a short stroll suitable for chicken pox ridden preschoolers (it's a short stroll because we don't have access to it from our garden/drive - we have to walk out of our close and down the main road a bit, and it started off as a walk for me & Lu to go & see the state of the main road). That's my house on the far right of the pic. It was a lovely sunny day, with blue sky, but I think the sun went in when I took my camera out.
Saturday, 7 February 2009
Day 198. Feb 7th. The Field.
We've a field next to our house. I've lived in this house for 10 years and have been in the field about twice. We went there today, as a short stroll suitable for chicken pox ridden preschoolers (it's a short stroll because we don't have access to it from our garden/drive - we have to walk out of our close and down the main road a bit, and it started off as a walk for me & Lu to go & see the state of the main road). That's my house on the far right of the pic. It was a lovely sunny day, with blue sky, but I think the sun went in when I took my camera out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment