I think I'm going to have to start offering Eden footie magazines as an 'incentive' to be slightly more responsible. I'm resisting it, as I hate the idea of actually writing down a list of stuff he has to do. I've avoided 'reward charts' etc for this long because I hate the idea, but we had one of those "something HAS to be done" days today, so desperate measures may be in order.
Thursday, 2 July 2009
Day 343. July 2nd. Bribe.
I think I'm going to have to start offering Eden footie magazines as an 'incentive' to be slightly more responsible. I'm resisting it, as I hate the idea of actually writing down a list of stuff he has to do. I've avoided 'reward charts' etc for this long because I hate the idea, but we had one of those "something HAS to be done" days today, so desperate measures may be in order.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment