Some of Sainsburys Taste The Difference range sould be rebranded as "We Saw You Coming". Five pounds I paid for these 24 mini tartlets. Five Pounds! Honestly I think an alarm went off in the staff room when I walked in the door "Quick, Kate's coming in to buy some special cakes!!". When I think of the amount of cake I could have bought for £5 I want to hit myself with a stick.
Thursday, 18 December 2008
Day 147. Dec 18th. Taste The Difference.
Some of Sainsburys Taste The Difference range sould be rebranded as "We Saw You Coming". Five pounds I paid for these 24 mini tartlets. Five Pounds! Honestly I think an alarm went off in the staff room when I walked in the door "Quick, Kate's coming in to buy some special cakes!!". When I think of the amount of cake I could have bought for £5 I want to hit myself with a stick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment