A pic of the innards of our PVR, which provides us with the freeview channels and recording facility. It's bust! And just before christmas too. Keith is distraught. I'm quite looking forward to a spell of just watching things that are actually on the telly and choosing from 4 channels like in the old days, although I am rather concerned about the loss of the children's channels. This is not the best time to lose them, with 2 kids at home and with loads to do.
Tuesday, 23 December 2008
Day 152. Dec 23. Equipment Failure.
A pic of the innards of our PVR, which provides us with the freeview channels and recording facility. It's bust! And just before christmas too. Keith is distraught. I'm quite looking forward to a spell of just watching things that are actually on the telly and choosing from 4 channels like in the old days, although I am rather concerned about the loss of the children's channels. This is not the best time to lose them, with 2 kids at home and with loads to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment