I've been overly excited about the prospect of getting the new school dinner menu all week since I realised it was due. About 2 mins after receiving it I was studying it in the playground deciding what I would choose every day. It is a little disappointing in that there are now only 2 choices whereas there used to be 3, but still, hours of entertainment.
Wednesday, 22 October 2008
Day 90 - Oct 22nd. School Dinners.
I've been overly excited about the prospect of getting the new school dinner menu all week since I realised it was due. About 2 mins after receiving it I was studying it in the playground deciding what I would choose every day. It is a little disappointing in that there are now only 2 choices whereas there used to be 3, but still, hours of entertainment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment