Today, I was surprised to see both my boys enjoying a craft activity! They didn't want to stop. Maybe I should do it more often. Noooooo! This was at centreparcs where we went for the day, courtesy of a friend (Sarah 'Spot' from ML/BGH). All my photos were crap. I was especially disappointed that the one of Sarah and Eden running down a hill in a torrent of hail was bad, but I'm not surprised it was blurred, because I was running down a hill in a torrent of hail behind them. We dried out during the craft activity.
Tuesday, 28 October 2008
Day 96 - Oct 28th. Whatever next!
a 
Today, I was surprised to see both my boys enjoying a craft activity! They didn't want to stop. Maybe I should do it more often. Noooooo! This was at centreparcs where we went for the day, courtesy of a friend (Sarah 'Spot' from ML/BGH). All my photos were crap. I was especially disappointed that the one of Sarah and Eden running down a hill in a torrent of hail was bad, but I'm not surprised it was blurred, because I was running down a hill in a torrent of hail behind them. We dried out during the craft activity.
Today, I was surprised to see both my boys enjoying a craft activity! They didn't want to stop. Maybe I should do it more often. Noooooo! This was at centreparcs where we went for the day, courtesy of a friend (Sarah 'Spot' from ML/BGH). All my photos were crap. I was especially disappointed that the one of Sarah and Eden running down a hill in a torrent of hail was bad, but I'm not surprised it was blurred, because I was running down a hill in a torrent of hail behind them. We dried out during the craft activity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment