I used to walk up this road every day a few years ago, but I can't for the life of me remember what they've knocked down in order to build these 2 rather large buildings in its place. The police station is opposite, I was quite tempted to ring them up and ask them what they used to see out of their front windows, but I don't want to be done for 'wasting police time'.
Thursday, 30 October 2008
Day 98 - Oct 30th. What WAS it?
I used to walk up this road every day a few years ago, but I can't for the life of me remember what they've knocked down in order to build these 2 rather large buildings in its place. The police station is opposite, I was quite tempted to ring them up and ask them what they used to see out of their front windows, but I don't want to be done for 'wasting police time'.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment